make a good business better
Salesforce Consulting

Salesforce Consulting

Print Divider Print Divider Branding

Boost the performance of your sales & service teams to their full potential with Salesforce consulting.

Make your company stand out from your competition in today’s fast-paced business environment with a best-in-class Salesforce implementation.

Ensure maximum leverage of the software

LBMC Technology Solutions’ Salesforce consulting insures your investment is configured correctly to allow your company to meet your sales automation, management, and reporting goals. LBMC provides proven experience across a wide range of industries, to include health care, professional services, manufacturing & distribution, insurance, utilities, and more.

Our Salesforce consulting services help to clarify and align your organization’s sales & customer experience strategies and vision with Salesforce features and functions.

Our Approach

LBMC Technology Solutions gets to know your business first. Then, we assess your needs, identify pain points and challenges, define the desired future state and recommend solutions to remove the roadblocks keeping you from accomplishing your goals.

Our approach to Salesforce consulting combines this powerful cloud platform with our staffs’ expertise and experience to help optimize your company’s strategic sales & customer service plans. This allows your team to gain rapid user acceptance of the application, which is critical to your success.

Salesforce is an expansive and flexible platform. Its customization capabilities including the thousands of apps and integrations will help any business streamline, automate, and simplify existing business processes. LBMC Technologies can help you optimize your use of this highly robust Salesforce Cloud Platform. Whether you are new to Salesforce or have been using it for years, let us enhance and improve how you leverage:

• Salesforce Sales Cloud

• Salesforce Service Cloud

• Force.com

• Salesforce Communities

• Salesforce1

Our Salesforce consulting services include:

• Salesforce Quickstart Program

• Salesforce Planning & Strategy

• Salesforce Project Rescue

• Salesforce Health Assessment

• Salesforce Implementation Services

• Salesforce User Training

• Salesforce Helpdesk Support

You’ve set the destination of your sales & service goals. Let LBMC Technology Solutions drive you there.

Help your team put aside manual processes to focus on higher-level strategic goals.

Contact us to get started today!

Visit our products and service pages to learn the depth of what we can do for you.

Consulting Services

Salesforce Quickstart Program – Our Salesforce Quickstart Program packages are an excellent to dive right in to the benefits of your new Salesforce investment. These packages are perfect for smaller groups of users with basic sales and customer service needs. You can be up and running in a matter of days!

Salesforce Planning & Strategy – Our consultants can assist you will Salesforce project planning, project management, upgrade & roadmap planning as well as developing a strategic, customer centric, approach to CRM.

Salesforce Project Rescue – If you are suffering from a failed Salesforce Implementation Project or just feel you are not utilizing the application to its fullest, LBMC can “rescue” your Salesforce investment.

Salesforce Health Assessment – During a Salesforce Health Assessment, our CRM team will focus on diagnosing user adoption issues, helping align business goals to your Salesforce processes and identify underutilized areas that could have a positive impact.

Salesforce Implementation Services – From Project Kickoff to Go-Live, you can be assured your Salesforce Project will be successful with the LBMC CRM Team leading the way. Our Salesforce implementation services include project planning, project management, deployment strategy, data migration, system design, training and go-live support.

Salesforce User Training – Powerful applications are only beneficial to your business if your people use them and use them properly. While Salesforce is the most widely used CRM application in the world, most users leverage less than 30% of its capabilities. The remaining 70% could be time saving functionality you are missing.

Salesforce Helpdesk Support – Always ready to help you diagnose and troubleshoot a problem or answer a simple question, our CRM consultants provide expert level Salesforce Support.