Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Customer Relationship Management Software
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is now offered as part of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
Encompassing what was formerly known as Microsoft Dynamics CRM or CRM Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement packages the core components of CRM as individual applications in the cloud with a whole new suite of capabilities.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Capabilities
- Sales (Professional and Enterprise) – Turn relationships into revenue with lead and opportunity management cloud-based tools.
- Customer Service – Increase customer satisfaction with case management and knowledge base tools.
- Project Service Automation – Better manage projects with integrated scheduling, billing and timekeeping apps.
- Field Service – Dominate service calls by tracking customer equipment, contracts and managing staff in the field.
- Marketing – Unify your marketing efforts to gain deeper insight into customer interest and interaction.
Dynamics 365 for Sales (Professional vs. Enterprise)
Dynamics 365 for Sales Professional
Utilize core sales force automation to execute simpler sales functions at a lower price point.
Dynamics 365 for Sales Enterprise
Boost productivity and gain better insight with advanced sales force automation.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Professional vs Sales Enterprise
($65 per user/month)
($95 per user/month)
> Lead and opportunity management
> Marketing lists, sales campaigns
> Products, price lists
> Quotes, orders, invoices
> Competitors, sales goals, territory management
> Product taxonomy, relationships, hierarchies
Gamification, Voice of the Customer
Mobile offline sync
Sales embedded intelligence
> Custom entities
> Business process flows
> Custom workflows
> 3rd party application installs
Reporting and analysis
> Export to Excel, advanced analytics w/ Power BI
> Real-time sales reports and dashboards
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Make customer service effortless by providing a unified experience with seamless end-to-end service.
- Case management
- Knowledge base
- Self-service support portal
- Complete customer view
- Surveys, forms & social listening
- No-code visual tools
- Sophisticated case routing
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Project Service Automation – optimize project resources to ensure maximum profitability.
- Robust project planning capabilities
- Intuitive dashboards
- Streamlined scheduling
- Opportunity management
- Resource management
- Team collaboration
- Customer billing
- Office 365 integrations
- Time and expenses
Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Increase field service efficiencies with smart onsite care and real-time data indicators.
- Automated scheduling
- Automated dispatching
- Streamlined inventory management
- 360-degree view of customer preferences
- Mobile access
- Automatic work orders
- Predictive maintenance
- IoT intelligence
- Customer portal
Additional Capabilities (Included)
- Gamification – Turn work into play with fun and engaging in competitions to increase employee motivation and performance.
- Social Listening – Discover and act on powerful social insights with automated social analytics and response management.
- Organization Insights – Monitor your CRM usage and identify training needs and process improvements.
- Portal Add-Ons – Make interactions among partners and customers easier with turnkey and interactive portals.
- Voice of the Customer – Create and send surveys to gain valuable feedback from your customers.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Pricing
Plan-based licensing allows you to leverage all functionality starting at $115 per user/month, depending on the plan. If a user needs access to more than one module, this pricing plan is the most cost-effective. The Customer Engagement Plan includes everything under Customer Engagement.
*Tiered pricing is available for high user requirements.
App-based licensing allows you to buy individual apps for $65 – $95 each per user/month. If a user only needs access to one module, this pricing plan is the most cost-effective.
Team member-based licensing allows users who do not require full access to modules to access certain information for $8 per user/month. These users typically only need read access to data and to view reports.
*Tiered pricing is available for high user requirements.
Not sure where to start? LBMC Technology Solutions can provide a Business Process Review where a member of our staff will observe pertinent aspects of your business including future objectives, information flow and functional requirements. We will then provide you with detailed information on the required software components and implementation services necessary to meet your objectives.
Disclaimer: All information provided on this website is subject to change without notice. While ongoing efforts are made to make this website helpful and accurate, due to the nature of the information, InterDyn Artis, an LBMC Technology Solutions Company does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this or that it will not change. InterDyn Artis, an LBMC Technology Technology Solutions Company makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, “up-to-dateness”, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this information it contains.
How to Buy Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
- Fill out the contact us form to speak with a solution specialist
- We will reach out to discuss your requirements and training needs
- After the call, we will present a personalized price quote based on your needs
- When your purchase is finalized, we will assist in a quick and easy implementation
Benefits of working with LBMC Technology Solutions
- We will get you up and running quickly with less disruption to your business
- Our consultants have industry-specific expertise for a wide array of industries
- Our development team will help optimize your solution for top-of-the-line results
- We offer year-round training for continued growth and learning
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Support / Training
Support and training we offer include:
- On-site & remote consulting
- Telephone support
- Annual user conference
- Tailored training sessions
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Please send us an email using the form and one of our professionals will get back to you promptly.
Headquarters – Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Nashville, TN:
201 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Charlotte, NC
3800 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 250
Charlotte, NC 28273
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement Knoxville, TN
2095 Lakeside Centre Way
Knoxville, TN 37922
To better serve you, please review our communication options for the best way to contact us.
If you are seeking general information. Please check out our FAQ page.
If you are interested in more information, complete the form below to have an LBMC Technology Solutions expert contact you.