Managed IT Services
Whether your computer networks are at your office or in the cloud, setting them up is a lot of work. Keeping them healthy is also a lot of work. Our expert Microsoft®-certified network engineers use proven methods and best practices. They set your computer systems up correctly and keep them running.
LBMC Technology Solutions customizes our network administration services to meet each client’s business needs. As a managed service provider (MSP) small to mid-sized companies use us as an outsourced IT department. We manage and monitor the daily IT functions of their business. Larger organizations employ our team on a project basis for specific IT-related projects such as upgrades and expansion.
In addition, remote support can be provided via our helpdesk or by utilizing our on-site services. LBMC Technology Solutions is the managed service provider for all your technical support needs. From a Dynamics GP practice in Charlotte, NC to a Salesforce practice in Brentwood, TN. It also covers any other solution in-between.
TechCare Remote Managed IT Services
LBMC Technology Solutions offers TechCare Remote Managed IT Services. This services model provides technology services and monitoring for your servers, PCs, and network from a remote location.
This ensures that any potential issues are identified immediately, reducing or eliminating any potential interruption to your business. TechCare is more than just a break-fix solution; it is an ongoing managed security and managed IT service. It offers many different types of service offerings. Our TechCare Remote Managed IT Services include:
Benefits of TechCare Remote Managed IT Services
CIO/CTO Services (virtual chief information officer/virtual chief technology officer)
- Strategy. We view our role with your organization as a strategic partnership. To that end, we want to help you with decision-making for IT purchases, compliance, and ongoing priorities that affect your business.
- “A Seat at The Table.” In order to effectively provide strategic insight, vCIO’s & vCTO’s will participate in client’s leadership team meetings and planning.
- Technology Roadmap. Our vCIO & vCTO will provide insight into current and future technologies and modify vision as technologies change.
- Vendor Management. LBMC Managed Services will evaluate vendors and leverage key vendor relationships in order to recommend cost effective and appropriate solutions.
Service Desk and Support
- Service Desk. LBMC Remote Managed IT Services has a comprehensive integrated service desk and troubleshooting system. It provides IT support personnel with the tools they need to resolve issues quickly. Users and support personnel can interact in real-time. They can report, diagnose and resolve issues. In many cases they don’t have to physically visit the desktop. LBMC provides 24/7 monitoring and management of your systems.
- Onsite Services. For onsite services during normal hours, each plan includes onsite visits. Furthermore, travel time is included within a 20-mile radius of our office locations. For destinations outside this limit, standard hourly rates will apply for travel time.
- Remote Control. Remote Control Software provides easy, fast and secure Remote Desktop Management of your entire computing infrastructure from anywhere. Each end user also has the capability of optionally blocking remote control access to their computer systems if so desired. Remote Desktop Management features maximum security using encryption for all sessions.
Network and Systems Management
- 24/7 Remote monitoring and alerting (Standard). Set appropriate monitoring thresholds and be alerted to developing problems promptly. This will enable us to resolve any issues before they can seriously impact services. Connection and basic web monitoring is covered. Effective remote monitoring can reduce response time to service interruption by notification directly to the LBMC Network Operations Center.
- Disk Space Monitoring. When systems have low disk space available it impacts the system performance dramatically. Our platform will monitor the available space on all of the drives under management. It will alert the NOC prior to downtime is experienced.
- Email System Management. LBMC will provide support for the management of the Client email solution (i.e. Exchange, Office 365, Gmail, etc.), whether it is hosted on premise or in the cloud. Email migrations will be estimated as a separate project.
- Firewall Management. Firewall is a critical component. The ongoing maintenance of the firewall systems to protect your data from outsiders is included in our plan. VPN monitoring and management is covered. As long as the Client’s firewall appliance is covered by a vendor support plan, LBMC will cover firewall software/firmware upgrades. LBMC will also cover security bundle management.
- ISP Assistance and Coordination. LBMC may act as a liaison for you when dealing with issues involving your Internet Service Provider(s) when problems arise.
- SQL Maintenance. Configuration and monitoring of the Client’s SQL Server maintenance is covered under this plan. Software Development and DBA services fall outside of this plan.
- Switch Management. For companies that have managed switches, or plan to move to managed switches, management of these devices is covered. This must be under the PC or Server plan as well. SNMP or IP is used for the management of these devices.
Security and Compliance
- Active Directory Administration. Active Directory administration focuses on tasks that are performed routinely. Examples include: creating computer accounts, joining computers to a domain, managing domain controllers, and organizing organizational units. LBMC will manage the addition and removal of user accounts. This will be done through the use of the Employee Action Form in a submitted case by Client.
- Automated patching and updating. Enables our information technology administrators to deploy the latest Microsoft product updates to supported Microsoft Windows operating systems. We fully manage the distribution of updates that are released through Microsoft as we deem necessary.
- Backup solutions & services. Cloud backup and data recovery are critical elements for any customer. Managing your backup include management of existing software that drive on-site backups.
- Network Policy Enforcement. The ability to enforce network policies is an important foundation for a secure computing environment. The LBMC Integrated IT Software Suite provides policy management and enforcement for files, network access and applications.
- Security. For Windows systems we manage against the baseline security best practices. For network security devices (i.e. firewalls) we maintain the policies for each device and facilitate VPN connections where appropriate.
- Software Deployment. Software Deployment provides the flexibility and reliability needed to deploy some applications and updates automatically. From a simple executable to complete application suites, our platform handles the automated deployment in many cases.
- Asset Management – software audits, hardware specifications and inventory. Provide detail inventories for software and computer equipment under maintenance. Client is responsible for software licensing compliance. We will assist with maintaining your detail records for each computer we have under management.
- Custom Reports. We can provide reports on the health of your system; any alerts received and will discuss remediation with you as needed. The ability to accumulate, track and analyze data over time is invaluable for tactical and strategic planning.
Watch our vCIO Dave Roberts, as he talks with Parman Energy CEO Rachel Hockenberger. They discuss how LBMC Technology Solutions’ TechCare Remote Managed IT Services helped them grow and expand.
- Priced per endpoint (servers, workstations, laptops, etc.)
- No Overages, fixed amount each month
- Priced on a number of hours per month
- Unused hours get rolled over to next month
- Any overages get billed on a time and material basis
Cloud computing provides anywhere, anytime access to your data on any device. Solutions, security, and disaster recovery are cost-effective, efficient, available, and scalable for any size business.
Cloud computing has grown in popularity. To meet the specific needs of different users, several models and deployment strategies have emerged. Each type of cloud service and deployment method provides you with various levels of control, flexibility, and management. Understanding the different types (Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service), as well as what deployment strategies you can use, can help you decide what set of services is right for your needs.
LBMC Technology Solutions is uniquely positioned to assist organizations. They can help determine how best to use cloud software and services to save time and money. This will allow organizations to “stretch” resources and focus on their growth.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Gain a global footprint in hours, not months – Building a data center footprint to support the global operations of your business isn’t just expensive – it’s also very time-consuming. With cloud computing, you can access a reliable, high-performance global IT infrastructure with just a few clicks.
- Focus on your core business activities instead of IT infrastructure – Focus on projects that differentiate your business, not the infrastructure. Cloud computing lets you focus on your own customers, rather than on the heavy lifting of racking, stacking and powering servers.
- Achieve enterprise-class IT performance without upfront costs – Cloud computing offers value by enabling elastic consumption that scales with your needs and pay-as-you-go pricing models. Some providers do not require minimum commitments or long-term contracts.
VisionFlex Hosting Options & Components
-VisionFlex Hosting Platforms
- Amazon Web Services – By default we host all new VisionFlex deployments at AWS.
- Microsoft Azure – Legacy VisionFlex deployments were built in Azure. We still support these in Azure. If a client prefers Azure, we can support new deployments in Azure.
-Standard Components of a VisionFlex Deployment
- Servers – Active Directory, Database and Remote Desktop (option for VDI)
- Applications/Licenses – GP & Modules, MS SQL SAL, MS Office, RDS SAL, Endpoint Protection, Splunk/Monitoring, Kaseya Agent/Monitoring and Duo MFA
-MS Office can be licensed using the client’s M365 suite or through SPLA
-SQL can be licensed runtime through the Dynamics Price List or we can license through SPLA.
1. Daily – Monitoring, patching, backups, tenant management, security management and infrastructure support.
2. Quarterly – Routine maintenance testing the systems against best practices and LBMC standards. Test restores.
-GP Team – Varies based upon contract, but 1 major upgrade per year and 1 tax update per year are common.
VisionFlex – Dedicated vs. Shared
Dedicated vs. Shared
- Dedicated – The tenant is dedicated to one client and is built to only support that client.
–Choose this option the client needs a dedicated IPSEC tunnel, access to the desktop of the DB server, administrative access to all servers, wants to join their local AD, requires a custom/advanced configuration or is highly security conscious.
- Shared – The tenant contains components that are shared by all clients in that tenant. This offers a reduced cost but does include some restrictions.
–Shared Components: DB server/licensing, tenant, Active Directory and some software licensing and support services.
–Dedicated Components: RDS server.
–Choose this option if the client is highly cost conscious, is fine sharing components with other tenants, does not mind having a separate login and does not require permanent IPSEC VPN connectivity.
We are a Blue Diamond partner in Datto’s global partner program, the top 2% of all Datto partners worldwide. Datto provides a toolbox of products and services which are tailored to managed service providers and the businesses they serve. These products and services are easy to use. Datto’s industry-leading MSP tools are designed to optimize your business and expand the services you deliver to clients.
Their integrated, scalable, and innovative suite of hardware and software solutions work together to drive success for MSPs of any size. Datto solutions provide backup/disaster recovery protection for on-premise servers, desktops, laptops, and Azure hosted cloud servers. Additionally, they provide protection for Microsoft Dynamics 365 deployments.
Datto Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Tools:
- SIRIS – High performance business continuity
- ALTO – Business continuity for small business
- Cloud Continuity for PCs – Backup, restore, and protect endpoint data
- Continuity for Microsoft Azure – Data protection for Microsoft Azure
- File Protection – Backup and restore files and folders
- SaaS Protection+ – Secure, protect and restore SaaS applications
Amazon Web Services
LBMC Technology Solutions offers cloud consulting, deployment, migration, and disaster recovery services using Amazon Web Services (AWS). By using cloud computing, organizations can achieve a lower variable cost than they could get on their own. AWS offers a broad set of global computing, storage, database, analytic, application, and deployment services.
These services help organizations to lower IT costs, simplify operations, and scale applications quickly.
LBMC Technology Solutions focuses its Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) expertise on three major areas:
- Replacement of on-premises network infrastructure
- ERP software migration
- Fully Managed Disaster Recovery Services.
Benefits of Amazon Web Services
- Lower IT costs
- Simplify operations
- Quickly scale applications with ease
Deploy how you want it, with your choice of tools. Microsoft Azure is a collection of integrated cloud services. IT professionals use these services to build, deploy and manage applications.
These applications are deployed and managed through the Microsoft network of data centers. Enjoy freedom to build and deploy at your leisure, using the tools, frameworks and applications of your choice.
Microsoft Azure has custom cloud solutions especially designed for the healthcare, financial, retail and discrete manufacturing industries. Azure can also connect with SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics for greater user experience.
Benefits of Azure
- Digital marketing – Connect with digital campaigns that are personalized
- Mobile – Reach customers everywhere, on any device, with a single mobile app
- Cloud Migration – Increase the speed of your digital transformation with cloud migration solutions
- Backup and archive – Protect your data and applications to avoid costly business interruptions
- Disaster Recovery – Protect all major IT systems
No matter your organization’s size, protect your network infrastructure with a Watchguard firewall.
Safeguard your network with WatchGuard’s award-winning, enterprise-grade protection. Now everyone can have enterprise level protection in one cost-effective, centrally managed solution. With WatchGuard, businesses everywhere can provide a trusted wireless environment for their team members.
The system can be easily configured to give organizations peak performance. Organizations will expect this performance at a desirable price point. With visibility into the entire organization, WatchGuard puts your mind at ease and allows you to focus on building your business.
Benefits of WatchGuard
- Simplicity – Easy and straight-forward to configure, deploy and centrally manage.
- Enterprise-Grade Security – Best-in-class security services without the cost or complexity.
- Visibility – Full network visibility with the power to take action immediately.
- Performance – Fastest UTM performance at all price points.
What Makes LBMC Technology Solutions Different?
For over 20 years, LBMC Technology Solutions has been inspiring greatness through technology. We understand how important a reliable technology infrastructure is to your one-of-a-kind business. As your partner, we evaluate your unique business processes and current systems, then identify and apply the most effective solutions.
One of the most important parts of having an MSP is the service level agreement (SLA). Making sure your MSP lives up to the SLA is key. At LBMC Technology Solutions we take our customers and our SLAs seriously.
LBMC Technology Solutions is an award-winning reseller of recognizable industry standard software. If your business needs cannot be satisfied with an out-of-the-box software, we can provide a customized solution. This solution will be tailored to your business needs, ensuring that they are met.
Our consultants build connections, nurture innovation, and establish ongoing communication. They collaborate with you to architect the best system integration option. Additionally, they work on your technology strategy to help you run your business better. We value our clients’ experience and have made it a critical part of our solutions to ensure we are earning your trust and becoming a long-term partner as your company grows.
Whether you need to supplement or outsource a single function, need an ally you can trust, or are in the market for a comprehensive business partner, LBMC Technology Solutions and our Family of Companies can simply be whatever your business needs us to be.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Please send us an email using the form and one of our professionals will get back to you promptly.
Headquarters – Managed IT Services Nashville, TN:
201 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Managed IT Services Charlotte, NC
3800 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 250
Charlotte, NC 28273
Managed IT Services Knoxville, TN
2095 Lakeside Centre Way
Knoxville, TN 37922
To better serve you, please review our communication options for the best way to contact us.
If you are seeking general information. Please check out our FAQ page.
If you are interested in more information, complete the form below to have an LBMC Technology Solutions expert contact you.
- Following the Microsoft Dynamics Community Summit last October, many Microsoft… Read more » The post Microsoft Dynamics GP – A Look to the Future appeared first on LBMC Tech.
- The Future of Microsoft Dynamics GP – What is the Roadmap of GP and What Will Your Organization’s GP Journey Look Like?The LBMC team recently returned from the Microsoft Community Summit… Read more » The post The Future of Microsoft Dynamics GP – What is the Roadmap of GP and What Will Your Organization’s GP Journey Look Like? appeared first on LBMC Tech.
- Ransomware and cyberattacks increase on a daily basis. Because of… Read more » The post A Business Owner’s Guide to Cybersecurity Insurance appeared first on LBMC Tech.