Microsoft Dynamics GP (Formerly Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains)
of GP customers experience a positive ROI in under 2 years
companies use Dynamics GP to manage their resources
GP integrates with Office 365 for insights that are easily accessible
new and improved Dynamics GP with advanced capabilities
Microsoft’s Powerful ERP Solution
Microsoft Dynamics GP is one of the better ERP systems. It makes it easier to gain actionable insights and improve process efficiency. It’s customizable, flexible and designed to help you better manage your financials, distribution, human resources, manufacturing, inventory and operations.
Where do we come in? As a trusted reseller and leading provider of Dynamics GP, we have helped businesses all over the country enhance their success through empowering technology. Learn why you should partner with us for your ERP systems.
Improve financial control with built-in analytics and enhanced account-level security.
Configuration & Development
Modify the functionality of workflows and import data to meet specific business needs.
Business Intelligence & Reporting
Easily track performance with real-time visibility, role-specific insight and powerful analytics.
Forecast sales and manage processing with flexible planning and analysis capabilities.
Supply Chain Management
Track and manage production, inventory, orders, returns and vendors all in one system.
Maintain control over project management, direction, execution, time and expense and invoicing.
Human Resource Management
Automate processes to hire, train and pay your team while maintaining full compliance.
Customer Relationship Management
Administer contracts, service calls, storage management and preventive maintenance.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Pricing
Basic Microsoft Dynamics GP software and user/license pricing.
Basic Microsoft Dynamics GP implementation pricing and time frames.
Microsoft Dynamics GP module details and pricing information.
Scope Module / License
Dynamics GP Starter Pack* (required – includes 3 full users)
Dynamics GP Extended Pack*
Full Concurrent CAL
Limited Concurrent CAL (read only)
Employee Self Serve (ESS) User CAL
Extended Human Resources and Payroll*
Financials (GL, Payables/Receivables, Cash Mgmt., Fixed Assets, etc.)
4 to 6 weeks
$32,000 to $48,000
Distribution (Sales/Purchase Order Processing, Inventory Control, etc.)
8 to 12 weeks
$64,000 to $96,000
Manufacturing (Bill of Material, Manufacturing Work Orders, MRP, etc.)
12 to 18 weeks
$96,000 – $144,000
Payroll / Human Resources
1 to 3 weeks
$8,000 to $24,000
How to Buy GP
- Evaluate your business needs, budget, and decision-making process to determine if GP is a good fit.
- Select which modules and customizations are necessary to meet your business requirements.
- Implement GP by working collaboratively with your team to ensure a successful launch.
Benefits of working with LBMC Technology Solutions
LBMC Technology Solutions has over 30 years of experience in working with GP. From the initial search to on-going support, we are with you every step of the way. Benefits of working with us include:
- Quick and Efficient – We’ll get you up and running quickly with less disruption to your business.
- Industry Expertise – Our consultants have industry-specific expertise in a wide array of industries.
- Solution Optimization – Our development team can help optimize your solution for top-of-the-line results.
- Proven Results – We have over 30 years of successfully completing hundreds of GP projects.
- Training and Support – We offer year-round training opportunities and unparalleled GP support.
Dynamics GP Support & Training
Whether you need assistance with troubleshooting, workflow development, or initial and on-going training, our support team is equipped to supply you with the answers and resources you need.
Support and training include:
- On-site & remote consulting
- Telephone and email support
- Webinars, workshops and conferences
- Classroom and tailored training
- And more!
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Work smarter and faster – make data-driven decisions with reporting and analytics tools to help you make fast, informed decisions.
- Improve financial management and accounting – easy-to-use software helps you manage your cash, assets, and banking.
- Quick, flexible deployment – get up and running quickly with a solution that is configurable and designed to scale as you grow
For more information, visit https://community.dynamics.com/gp/b/dynamicsgp.
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Please send us an email using the form and one of our professionals will get back to you promptly.
Headquarters – Microsoft Dynamics GP Nashville, TN:
201 Franklin Road
Brentwood, TN 37027
Office Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Microsoft Dynamics GP Charlotte, NC:
3700 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 175
Charlotte, NC 28273
Microsoft Dynamics GP Knoxville, TN:
2095 Lakeside Centre Way
Knoxville, TN 37922
To better serve you, please review our communication options for the best way to contact us.
If you are seeking general information. Please check out our FAQ page.
If you are interested in more information, complete the form below to have an LBMC Technology Solutions expert contact you.